Fractional Ownership News » Zorgvliet
Featured Zorgvliet news item
INTERVAL INTERNATIONAL WELCOMES VILLA BOSSI PUCCI RESIDENCE CLUB TO GLOBAL VACATION EXCHANGE NETWORKDate: 29/10/2010
London, 28 October 2010
Interval International, a leading global provider of vacation services and an operating segment of Interval Leisure Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: IILG), has added Villa Bossi Pucci Residence Club to its vacation exchange network. Surrounded by cypress trees, olive orchards, and vineyards in Italy’s rolling Tuscan hills, the twenty-one fractional residences are housed in buildings that once comprised a farming village.
...Full Article >>
Other Zorgvliet News
- South Africa offers hope to property investors
- Interest in shared vacation ownership highlighted at the Sandton Expo
- Innovative resort management urged in order to find 'Opportunity in Adversity'
- CEO of Zorgvliet Group calls for creation of sustainable tourism from 2010 rather than short-sighted profit grabbing
- Creating a business opportunity from the ashes of an industry in shambles
- Fractional Ownership at Zorgvliet Vineyard Lodge
- Private Residence Clubs how to have global holiday
- Take a break, at a fraction of the cost
- The birth of The Greater Mokolo Nature Reserve.
- Zorgvliet Private Residence Club affiliates with US-based Interval International
- Zorgvliet Private Residence Club announces novel marketing approach - sampler programme
- Zorgvliet Private Residence Club launches in the United Kingdom
- ZPRC offers exclusive wine estate living