Fractional Ownership News » TISA
Featured TISA news item
A blow for resort developers in South AfricaDate: 06/10/2009
A judgment delivered by the Supreme Court of Appeal (SCA) in Bloemfontein during the last week of September is sending shockwaves through the property development industry. The use of the Development Facilitation Act (DFA) as a relatively rapid means of obtaining development approval, particularly for large-scale projects such as shopping centres, golf estates and sectional title complexes, was put under a cloud of doubt.
One of the main advantages perceived ...Full Article >>
Other TISA News
- Fractionalownership.co.za awarded VOASA Service Excellence award 2009
- Benefits of purchasing with VOASA accredited company
- VOASA conference 2009 highlights consumer protection for the vacation ownership market in SA
- Holiday Points - a lifestyle or financial investment?
- 14 Finalists shortlisted for the 2008 Hospitality Investment Awards
- European Union clamps down on Timeshare touts
- SAAFI merges with VOASA
- SAAFI revises membership criteria