Fractional Ownership News » Registry Collection
Featured Registry Collection news item
Shared Values changing times for Dubai developersDate: 08/12/2009
Dubai has caused a stir more than once in the world of real estate. The first time was when it was on its way up and then when it went into a serious decline. However, there are developers and investors who are doing their own thing and finding benefit from sharing their values.
The way that affairs are looking in Dubai, it is no surprise that ...Full Article >>
Other Registry Collection News
- HICA 2009 OFFICIALLY OPENS
- Fractional ownership sales education vital for sucess
- VOASA conference 2009 highlights consumer protection for the vacation ownership market in SA
- 2010 will showcase SA's Hospitality sector
- Everyone is making tracks for South Africa - soccer, safaris, surgery and sensational scenery
- Fractional Summit 2009 - an emphatic success for the fractional property industry.
- Private Residence Clubs how to have global holiday
- SA's property slump increases interest in fractionals
- Developments in the Southern African fractional ownership industry see it set to explode onto the global map
- Take a break, at a fraction of the cost