Fractional Ownership News » Pam Golding Fractional Ownership
Featured Pam Golding Fractional Ownership news item
Africas largest hospitality resort is namedDate: 28/09/2009
By Suren Naidoo
It has finally been revealed: the R44-billion theme park and mixed-use development planned for the North Coast will be called AmaZulu World and has the support of Zulu King Goodwill Zwelithini.
More details of the development earmarked for a prime 16 500ha plot of traditional land on the northern side of the uThukela River were disclosed by the Dubai-based developers Ruwaad Holdings at the official unveiling ...Full Article >>
Other Pam Golding Fractional Ownership News
- Cost effectiveness of fractional ownership as a vacation ownership option.
- Experts set the scene for fractional ownership 2009 and beyond
- Fractional ownership - why now ?
- Fractional ownership models clarified
- Golf estates embrace the new investment kid on the block
- HICA conference 2007
- Kick-off in hotel sector has more than soccer behind it
- Own a holiday home at a fraction of the cost
- Pam Golding appointed to market Singapore based Banyan Tree Private Collection
- Taking Part
- Visit the world through Fractional Ownership